Zoom h4 is finally, the device I've been waiting for! | Zoom H4 Handy Recorder Review
 

Zoom h4 is finally, the device I've been waiting for!

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

This an extremely useful tool as a composer. I use it when they are sitting around playing guitar without a goal at home. It's So Easy to use and a great way to ensure that good ideas do not get lost. I used to have so many ideas ranging b/c I would forget or why was too much of a pain to record, now I can only activate this option, put it in your room and play without worries.

The quality recording high bit rate even more low, non interference digital. And, I'm amazed that quality recorded with a band during the recording in the round (using only the built in microphones). It is very easy to drag files off my PC and work with them. I like this thing and I do not even think I took advantage of 80% of its features. I can not say enough good things about it.

The only complaint I have less buttons/controls are a bit clunky, but once you figure it out not a big problem at all. I also fell once and you saved as a sample. Stop thinking about over and buy this, you'll be glad you did. I have not compared the other l out, but after a month I know I do not need anything else.

Related Articles



0 comments:

Post a Comment