Zoom h4 great value and makes what is said | Zoom H4 Handy Recorder Review
 

Zoom h4 great value and makes what is said

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Product was surprising. I use it to record my band test in a study of the evidence that New York has acoustic. My only complaint the mountain useless. What I ended up doing Buy a cup holder that goes in the microphone stand and just stick H4 in the stand and then place the microphone stand, as required by the study. So we just play with H4 up in mode MP3 with your microphone stand aboard H4 straight into the hold cup. Balance nothing less than amazing. We play rock with a strong enough drums, bass and two guitars.

It also seems great recording an acoustic guitar with me singing. So either a very strong group or session sound great. I have not even bothered to use any external microphone, since for what I do with it, the onboard's work great.

The H4 easy to use for recording. However, I have not used for multi-track or have used any of these effects. I just stick in support for the band in studio, or the position in front of my acoustic at home, and press record. In both cases I get a great sound.

One thing I would like to see a pedal so I can start recording without having to walk to the H4. But this a small disadvantage for everything to does for the price.

Finally, the USB connection works great. After a session of 20 or more songs, I just connect the USB cable and copy the files on my PC.

Bottom Line: A great value, simplicity of use, excellent audio. Buy it. And if you do not need real high quality audio and can record to MP3, memory included enough to record 15 hours or more, so do not even have to buy something more, once you get it.

Related Articles



0 comments:

Post a Comment