My Zoom H4 | Zoom H4 Handy Recorder Review
 

My Zoom H4

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Surprising that many features that can be packed into a device as small as. Records are able maximum 1.5 hours of live music at 48 by 96bits/sec on an 2 SD card . Fedora 8 recognizes it without any problem as another sound card. I really like being able to plug instruments and microphones directly and use the effects. I recorded large field off the microphones and I've never taken anything in yet exhausted the battery power, even after recording for 3 hours straight.

Cons:
A steep learning curve to get good recordings out of it. Duration an issue that concerns me with the cover to the battery and SD card seems fragile.You can record only 2 songs at a time that great to do the recording single track, but not for live multi-instrument separation, when using all 4 tracks would be preferable.

Related Articles



0 comments:

Post a Comment