Zoom h4 great Unit (even if it seems flimsy) | Zoom H4 Handy Recorder Review
 

Zoom h4 great Unit (even if it seems flimsy)

Monday, October 5, 2009

I had this unit Zoom H4 since last summer and it worked perfectly. The quality sound impressive, with excellent bass and crisp high full. I used for some live performances, but mainly for a back-up vocals tracks then fix later.

Once you understand the navigation, you can easily make high-quality stereo recording or multi-track recordings in Wave or MP3, high quality (which sounds almost the same for me). Direct recording of MP3 files of high quality makes editing on your computer a breeze.

For the manufacturer, I would recommend up degree plastic body shaped like even more control large. So far, nothing broken or malfunctioning for me, but more controls would be great would increase the usabilit and make this a better deal for the guys with big hands (like me!).

Related Articles



0 comments:

Post a Comment