Zoom h4 very good digital field recorder | Zoom H4 Handy Recorder Review
 

Zoom h4 very good digital field recorder

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Unlike some others, I found no difficulty all to begin with the recording, and I just peeled the manual. Different uses have different requirements, however, for the uses I have in mind, the only concern I have the usabilit tiny text on the display.

(I'll only need to bring my reading glasses ...) I have not tested objectively sound, but subjectively I think the sound Very good, really better than I expected. The quality construction seems a bit flimsy, but with due caution, I expect it to last.

As far as removing the SD card, difficult to do by hand - I use a clip that I took part and reassembled pieces of wood reversed (useful for many uses).

Related Articles



0 comments:

Post a Comment