Zoom H4 Recorder | Zoom H4 Handy Recorder Review
 

Zoom H4 Recorder

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I have found the Zoom H4 recorder easy to use, and the recorded sound to be excellent.

As a musician, I found this recorder on hand from a recorder very beautiful, with resources for the recording. It 's also has many resources that are found in recording studios know that can use to make high-quality stereo and 4 track recordings. It 's very important that you read every word of the instruction manual to understand sometimes this device and make good use of all its resources. The quality recordings I've done so far excellent.

My finace had been researching & fantasizing about a Marantz field recorder for a while... so when Christmas came I had that in mind. That price range drove me to check out the Zoom instead, which seemed to delight him just as much. After about a month, he's happy and constantly surprised by that little machine's capabilities. So far so good.

Related Articles



0 comments:

Post a Comment