Good Purchase | Zoom H4 Handy Recorder Review
 

Good Purchase

Thursday, September 10, 2009


I bought this to record music in our church, why I wanted the ability convert audio into MP3 files. So far I have only used the built-in microphone, and I'm pleased with the results. My next recording will try to use external microphones ... I suspect that will improve the quality even more.

Many of the reviews commented on the buttons being "cheap" or misplaced, etc. I personally do not believe that the position button bad and I had to admit that the main button on the navigation menu on the front, probably could be better ... in reality non cos evil. I also read the reviews about the usabilit "of the device ... I've never used a recording device like this before, and I was able to understand it without reading the manual ... no was difficult.

For a novice user, this machine is doing exactly what I was hoping it was. I'm glad!

Related Articles



0 comments:

Post a Comment