Zoom H4 Recorder - I like it | Zoom H4 Handy Recorder Review
 

Zoom H4 Recorder - I like it

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I just wanted something small and portable, which I would be able to learn and use without putting my fist through the wall trying to make it work. This small digital recorder has his job in a big way. Using now the construction of microphones, recording great. Using the Autogain,

recording sounded much better. Bottom Line, if you read the manual for the action you want to adopt should be almost a breeze. I gets used to make navigating the small screen and men .... I like it.

I wanted a portable MP3 recorder with excellent quality audio, facilit use, and a lot of recording time. this.

I used to create a series of recordings of our tests. Even with the built-in mics, I love the clarity and range (the bass response killer).

As always, read the manual to get the most from your device.

Related Articles



0 comments:

Post a Comment