Zoom H4 Excellent for the price | Zoom H4 Handy Recorder Review
 

Zoom H4 Excellent for the price

Monday, September 7, 2009

I still learning using this, but from what I used for the measure pending. I've used it for practice and a show and it turned out great both times. I have not used the inputs yet, but if they are as good as the microphones then it is going really something. I would recommend this recorder to whom in a band, or like to do the live recording of music.

The Zoom H4 digital recorder an excellent product. I used to record audio podcasts. In addition to this I used option 4 track as a scratch pad for my audio recording studio. To price this large. The on-board microphone great work.

This a recorder very good for the price. However, I had a 1 / 8 inch stereo mic / line input and balanced XLR outputs. Battery life should be at least double what now, and as others have said, the screen should be more great. That said, the quality of sound are better than I expected.

Related Articles



0 comments:

Post a Comment