Zoom H4 Perfect Recorder | Zoom H4 Handy Recorder Review
 

Zoom H4 Perfect Recorder

Monday, September 7, 2009


This recorder ideal compact. I am using for my practice piano, and the quality sound excellent. I must say that the worst thing what revealed I hear all my mistakes!

After making a recording of a band in the rate of 95Khz, I think the quality registration wonderful. I do not mind the small screen, battery life, or the apparent fragilit 's unit. You have to get a small case to carry him for protection. However, I think the designers probably did not have to record a band, find traces of a long recording, etc. I can not wait to fast forward feature here so I think it will difficult to find places for registration. Compare this with a tape, where easy to find places to register with the fast forward and reverse.

I recorded a time of some pieces of music, but I have no idea how to separate out how to discard the empty sections, what to do with it on your computer. Life short and spend a lot of precious time with a device like this for a geek who loves to push the button and the computer, it makes little sense to me. I really want to push the record button just once in a long session of music and sort it out later. It is distracting to play music and operate a recording device between the selections.

Related Articles



0 comments:

Post a Comment