Zoom H4 Good For the Money! | Zoom H4 Handy Recorder Review
 

Zoom H4 Good For the Money!

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Great recordings, many off accessories, but the writing on the screen was too small and very difficult to see. I had to sell. It 's shame because I would have liked.

I love it 4 in order to use it 4. (Registration or off the mixing board or connect my condenser mics anyway.) I did not like the sound of the built-in particular the microphone, but otherwise, it makes excellent recordings of reference. I also used to record sounds strange that I bump into 4 making my own drum.

This product does exactly what I want with one exception: it has rechargeable batteries. It takes two AA batteries and eats them really. Other than that it's terrific. I would suggest taking a little time to get to know that before you record something really important, as the position so that it collects it you want, etc. The protective foam microphone also a bonus. I bought this device to record ambient / ambient sounds and conversations. I have not yet used to record the music (I * think * that has a kind of multi-function track). For my purposes, with the exception of batteries quite perfect.

Related Articles



0 comments:

Post a Comment