Great Tool For music composers (Zoom H4) | Zoom H4 Handy Recorder Review
 

Great Tool For music composers (Zoom H4)

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Easy to use. Great sound quality. Great conception.

First of all I give you all a look @ my back round as a musician.I played with Al Green, Tyrone Davis, Jackie Wilson and the group Mrs. Emotions.I have also played with jazz greats as Von Freeman and his son Chico Freeman.I have recorded at home for about 4 years.I really like the unit for the 4 tracks alone.When composition is pu really get on it is able to duplicate more than 4 tracks, I also discovered that pu also go where it says wav track to record another song and another if the cursor down to where it says no data. have not used the other stereo recording a lot, but I did test to see if they also work.I found out must use the right of the SD Card for the unit of work.I would give the unit 4.

I suppose this is a product that can be improved in many area:
1. User interface - not easy at all for a techie
2. Background noise can be cancelled (microphone seems okay to capture the show)
3. The recording part from other media should be improved. (Should have a linein for microphone for computer synthesized music)

Related Articles



0 comments:

Post a Comment