Zoom H4 Exactly what it is | Zoom H4 Handy Recorder Review
 

Zoom H4 Exactly what it is

Saturday, September 12, 2009

H4 has a great feature. It simulates studio microphones. I can use it to record my tracks. It has replaced my RE-20 as my portable studio mic.

There are some complaints about the complexity that should be taken as valid if you're not used to working with pro audio equipment. If it is not surprising that you have to press the record button twice, then ignore those complaints. I agree that the design of interface does not the best, but internally consistent I once had familiarity with it, I felt much better.

My favorite feature surprise that if you are using as an audio interface powered via USB.

Battery life rather short, so invest in quality rechargeable.

Related Articles



0 comments:

Post a Comment