Zoom H4 is a Great portable recorder! | Zoom H4 Handy Recorder Review
 

Zoom H4 is a Great portable recorder!

Sunday, September 13, 2009

As soon as I received the Zoom H4, I read the quick start instructions and started recording. All you have to do push record and start recording. Great sound! If you want to achieve in his life many, many features will it take a bit. Instructions are well written, but can be a little complicated. But for those who use it since simple.

I am a guitarist and singer and concert with my band about 4 times a month. I record every time we play and found some really good recordings. The fine built in microphone of the sound, but I especially like the function of external mic input. I get better sound with a pair of condenser microphones. Has XLR, so 1 / 4 "input. It also has phantom power. I'm stoked with my H4.

I am amazed at the quality of the recordings and the relative ease of use. Once you get it straight that the jog dial is on the side and not the front things are pretty clear.

Related Articles



0 comments:

Post a Comment