Great portable recorder for the price | Zoom H4 Handy Recorder Review
 

Great portable recorder for the price

Saturday, September 12, 2009

I am so pleasantly surprised. I recorded an 18 piece big band with extraordinary results.Some tracks sound like pro recordings.

I made a lot of research before buying this and then did not surprise me much. Overall I'm very pleased, I got there I was expecting. Sounds good and even if the controls are a bit hard-working, non difficult to use. One thing that everyone should be aware of audio files that are not time and date printed in any way. If you need or want that we should look elsewhere. It 's annoying, but not a failure for my use. The price goes for the H4, I think it's a really good deal for the quality you get.

Related Articles



0 comments:

Post a Comment