Zoom H4 really is a "Handy Little Recorder" | Zoom H4 Handy Recorder Review
 

Zoom H4 really is a "Handy Little Recorder"

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Although I have not had time to explore the aspect of this 4-track recorder (a bit misleading since in reality only record two tracks at a time, but I understand Can add files in a project to unite line tool in pi a file). My main purpose of this recorder was to use "field" as a stereo tape recorder for recording in the studio and given my students during lessons. This little gem works great. Can not find anything inexpensive that works equally well. I much prefer the technology of an SD memory card, which may have deleted files and reused, rather than a diskette that can be used only once. My only complaint with aging eyes The project must not have added the thick black frame around the display screen. Screen space have more meaning broader and more easy to read text. Other reviewers have complained about the "cheap" plastic feeling, but I feel, if managed properly this small recorder and robust. If your reality in professional recording studio and mixing probably need to go in the $2000 price range and look at Roland or Korg products (big and fat) in each case. I was able to purchace this through its retail price of $495 ($248).

Related Articles



0 comments:

Post a Comment