Good for some people, just not me. | Zoom H4 Handy Recorder Review
 

Good for some people, just not me.

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Field general recording for that nice, but not comparable to the most M-Audio MicroTrack 24/96, at least not to me. The Zoom H4 has a lot of features that I did not try. I tried both the zoom and M-Audio sound and record the same M-Audio liked the best. Sound recordings Zoom was good, but there seemed to be a lack of high and the stereo field was no longer large compared to the M-Audio.

My tests were "out of the box", as the two units sound The M-Audio has won. That can not be the case for others, there may be other benefits for the zoom I need for my recordings. Zoom a very capable recorder, and can serve well.

Related Articles



0 comments:

Post a Comment