Limiting instructions for Zoom H4 | Zoom H4 Handy Recorder Review
 

Limiting instructions for Zoom H4

Friday, September 18, 2009

Amazing audio interface, it has great possibilities if you can get past the written instructions. The clarity and versatility have given me great potential.
Do not buy the memory that is suggested. You will waste you money and shipping fees.

I am very pleased with my H4. I actualyl use it for memos, then play it into a speech recognition package. The results have been great. The housing is fairly cheap - I agree. Menus are sometimes annoying. I wish I could record mono. The extra inputs are very handy!

I'm very glad it also serves as a card reader!
There are definitely higher quality units out there for portable recorders. However, "for the money" I have been completely satisfied.

Related Articles



0 comments:

Post a Comment