Zoom H4 portable digital stereo recorder | Zoom H4 Handy Recorder Review
 

Zoom H4 portable digital stereo recorder

Friday, October 23, 2009

Got the Zoom H4 recently and I really like. Easy to use, on the basis of stereo recording. Just read the instructions once. I wanted something that would allow me to record myself playing music in stereo high quality (. WAV or MP3), and transfer the resulting audio file to my computer. But then, without being overly complicated.

OK, The buttons are multi-function, but are easy to understand, and you can Always refer to the printed manual (which came with it), if you forget something. No, do not come with its own built-in speakers, but I like to use a headset or speakers of my computer better anyway. ( Can link a set of portable stereo speakers - like the kind that make for MP3 players - if you really want.)

The H4 far multi-track recording, and a host of other sophisticated things, but this complicated than I need. I wanted above all good, accurate recording of sound, and I got that, so I'm happy.

Related Articles



0 comments:

Post a Comment