Zoom 4 great Sound Quality, And That's Just The Beginning | Zoom H4 Handy Recorder Review
 

Zoom 4 great Sound Quality, And That's Just The Beginning

Saturday, October 17, 2009

I bought this product as an upgrade to my archaic portable recorder, and I must admit that after three weeks of using the Zoom H4 I was not disappointed. Live entertainment, spontaneous jam sessions, or just scratch tracks playing on an acoustic guitar all the great sound, and I have not even begun to play with the 4-track characteristics. Really captures the sound room well, and this can be fully used with good settings.

If I have no complaint at all, of colic the same as the others grow, the interface could be slightly more intuitive, and could have been designed so that it would be easy to pop the memory card, where you don 't run the risk of potential damage. Still, with the quantity things that this product able to do, and the price currently on sale, can not be beat.

Related Articles



0 comments:

Post a Comment