Zoom H4 Just what I needed | Zoom H4 Handy Recorder Review
 

Zoom H4 Just what I needed

Monday, September 28, 2009

I was looking for a device that
1) allows me to record a wide range of sounds of high quality and seamless continuity upload them to my computer and
2) serves as the audio interface to Skype, etc to take the burden from my deteriorating internal microphone (what time audible collecting my fans of the computer).

A friend recommended the Zoom H4 Handy Recorder, and I could not be more happy. The interface intuitive, the quality great, and it provides a huge number of options.

Although the display small and a bit behind the times still readable (and backlit). I also ended up spending an extra $10 on a small tripod I was able to mount the recorder next to my computer when I use it as an interface.

Related Articles



0 comments:

Post a Comment