Very convenient recorder | Zoom H4 Handy Recorder Review
 

Very convenient recorder

Friday, September 11, 2009

The H4 is totally cool, did few live recordings and some rehearsals all came out great with good quality. the transfer to my computer is easy and i can cut and paste with my Logic.

The only problem i had was to upgrade thru the Zoom web site. I have a Mac and i couldn't do it, had to upgrade on my Dell and than continue my work on the Mac. I was trying to contact the Zoom support but no help, they didn't even know what i was talking about, the first time, and than they stopped emailing me!

I bought a Zoom H4 to replace an old cassette deck awkwardly at our church. It does everything the old cassette recorder has done, and much more. Very semple to use, record in many format, trasfer easy to computer for editing or copiing file audio. The quality sound surprisingly good for a small device, and also through the construction of the recording microphones do not evil. The only reason for not giving five stars that the construction of plastic a bit cheap and the included audio CD with the software was defective and can not be installed. Overall, a very nifty little device.

Related Articles



0 comments:

Post a Comment