My first recorder it's working well | Zoom H4 Handy Recorder Review
 

My first recorder it's working well

Monday, September 14, 2009

This is my first handheld recorder. Been thinking about buying one for a long time. I haven't been using this one for long but it's up until now at least met all my demands.

I was a bit skeptical that the sound would be very good on any recorder in this price range. I'm using it for a songwriting group who meet to share lyrics & melodies of our efforts. We record each effort then make copies to give to everyone to work towards enhancing the song in their own time. We are all very pleased with the sound quality, and so far it has been easy to record and play back. There is a bit of a learning curve on the mixing and production steps after that, but it is do-able. My only disappointment is that the screen is small and the text inside it is waaaaayyyy too small. Why didn't they make that a bit larger? I can work with it under good lighting, but with dim lighting it is almost impossible. I use a magnifying glass for that. Other than that one issue, it was a great purchase. It is VERY portable and produces high quality recordings. I am extremely happy that after researching a lot of similar products, we chose this one.

Related Articles



0 comments:

Post a Comment