Love it! Zoom H4 Recorder | Zoom H4 Handy Recorder Review
 

Love it! Zoom H4 Recorder

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Very pleased and happy with this product. My only complaint is that the casing seems a little cheap and not very durable. But the sound quality is excellent and it is very user-friendly. My husband and I are musicians and need to record ourselves several times a week, and this product is perfect for that. I would recommend buying a larger SD card, so you can record for a longer period of time.

I play in a band and record our practices and live performances. The zoom does everything we need to perfect our sound. I did buy the 2 gig memory card, as the one supplied is not big enough. When recording live the placement is everything, so try different positions to get it just right www.theplanbband.com

Related Articles



0 comments:

Post a Comment